Syntheses of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose phthalate gels in organic solvents by radiation crosslinking
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 3002–3007, 5 June 2004
How to Cite
Xu, L., Nagasawa, N., Yoshii, F. and Kume, T. (2004), Syntheses of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose phthalate gels in organic solvents by radiation crosslinking. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 92: 3002–3007. doi: 10.1002/app.20161
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2002
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!