Dynamic rheological properties of high-density polyethylene/polystyrene blends extruded in the presence of ultrasonic oscillations
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 3153–3158, 5 June 2004
How to Cite
Chen, G., Guo, S. and Li, Y. (2004), Dynamic rheological properties of high-density polyethylene/polystyrene blends extruded in the presence of ultrasonic oscillations. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 92: 3153–3158. doi: 10.1002/app.20282
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2003
- Special Funds for Major State Basic Research Projects of China. Grant Number: G1999064800
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20374037, 50233010
- State Education Ministry of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!