Synthesis and characterization of new polyamides derived from 4-(4′-aminophenyl)urazole and aliphatic diacid chlorides
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 3173–3185, 5 June 2004
How to Cite
Mallakpour, S. and Rafiee, Z. (2004), Synthesis and characterization of new polyamides derived from 4-(4′-aminophenyl)urazole and aliphatic diacid chlorides. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 92: 3173–3185. doi: 10.1002/app.20288
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2003
- Research Affairs Division Isfahan University of Technology (Isfahan, Iran)
- Center of Excellency in Chemistry Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!