Synthesis of aliphatic polyesters by a chain-extending reaction with octamethylcyclotetrasilazane and hexaphenylcyclotrisilazane as chain extenders
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 3333–3337, 5 June 2004
How to Cite
Zhao, J.-B., Wu, X.-F. and Yang, W.-T. (2004), Synthesis of aliphatic polyesters by a chain-extending reaction with octamethylcyclotetrasilazane and hexaphenylcyclotrisilazane as chain extenders. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 92: 3333–3337. doi: 10.1002/app.20330
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2003
- Special Funds for Major State Basic Research Projects, Chinese State Outstanding Youth Foundation. Grant Number: 20025415
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!