Dyeing of wool with antibiotics to develop novel infection resistance materials for extracorporeal end use
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 3343–3354, 5 June 2004
How to Cite
Choi, H.-M., Bide, M., Phaneuf, M., Quist, W. and LoGerfo, F. (2004), Dyeing of wool with antibiotics to develop novel infection resistance materials for extracorporeal end use. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 92: 3343–3354. doi: 10.1002/app.20332
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2003
- U.S. Army. Grant Number: DAAD1602P0720
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!