Enantioselective esterification reaction using immobilized Candida rugosa lipase on poly(N-vinyl-2-pyrrolidone-co-styrene) hydrogel
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 3381–3386, 5 June 2004
How to Cite
Harun, A., Basri, M., Ahmad, M. B. and Salleh, A. B. (2004), Enantioselective esterification reaction using immobilized Candida rugosa lipase on poly(N-vinyl-2-pyrrolidone-co-styrene) hydrogel. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 92: 3381–3386. doi: 10.1002/app.20342
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2003
- Ministry of Science, Technology, and Environment, Malaysia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!