Study on molecular interaction behavior, and thermal and mechanical properties of polyacrylic acid and lactose blends
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 82, Issue 8, pages 1921–1927, 21 November 2001
How to Cite
Fan, X.-D., Hsieh, Y.-L., Krochta, J. M. and Kurth, M. J. (2001), Study on molecular interaction behavior, and thermal and mechanical properties of polyacrylic acid and lactose blends. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 82: 1921–1927. doi: 10.1002/app.2037
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2001
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!