Surface and electrical characteristics of poly(amide imide)–poly(dimethylsiloxane) nanocomposites
Article first published online: 14 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 342–347, 5 July 2004
How to Cite
Park, Y.-W. and Lee, D.-S. (2004), Surface and electrical characteristics of poly(amide imide)–poly(dimethylsiloxane) nanocomposites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 93: 342–347. doi: 10.1002/app.20389
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2003
- Center for Applied Superconductivity Technology of the 21st Century Frontier R&D Program (funded by the Korean Ministry of Science and Technology)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!