Names are necessary to report factually on available data; however, the USDA neither guarantees nor warrants the standard of the product, and the use of the name by USDA implies no approval of the products to the exclusion of others that may also be suitable.
Solid freeform fabrication of epoxidized soybean oil/epoxy composites with di-, tri-, and polyethylene amine curing agents†
Article first published online: 14 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 356–363, 5 July 2004
How to Cite
Liu, Z. S., Erhan, S. Z. and Calvert, P. D. (2004), Solid freeform fabrication of epoxidized soybean oil/epoxy composites with di-, tri-, and polyethylene amine curing agents. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 93: 356–363. doi: 10.1002/app.20412
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!