Small-angle neutron scattering of poly(styrene)/poly(acrylic acid–ethyl acrylate) copolymers: The effect of the degree of hydrolysis of the poly(acrylic acid–ethyl acrylate) block
Article first published online: 20 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 93, Issue 2, pages 490–497, 15 July 2004
How to Cite
Crichton, M. A. and Bhatia, S. R. (2004), Small-angle neutron scattering of poly(styrene)/poly(acrylic acid–ethyl acrylate) copolymers: The effect of the degree of hydrolysis of the poly(acrylic acid–ethyl acrylate) block. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 93: 490–497. doi: 10.1002/app.20429
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2003
- Rhodia Complex Fluids Laboratory
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: W-31-109-ENG-38
- University of Massachusetts Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (MRSEC). Grant Number: DMR-0213695
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!