Studies on surface tension of poly(vinyl alcohol): Effect of concentration, temperature, and addition of chaotropic agents
Article first published online: 12 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 122–130, 5 July 2004
How to Cite
Bhattacharya, A. and Ray, P. (2004), Studies on surface tension of poly(vinyl alcohol): Effect of concentration, temperature, and addition of chaotropic agents. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 93: 122–130. doi: 10.1002/app.20436
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!