Investigation on the properties of a three-component copolymer consisting of tris(allylphenoxy) triazine monomer and a diamine-chain-extension bismaleimide
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 475–480, 5 July 2004
How to Cite
Fang, Q., Li, G.-Z., Zeng, X. and Jiang, L.-X. (2004), Investigation on the properties of a three-component copolymer consisting of tris(allylphenoxy) triazine monomer and a diamine-chain-extension bismaleimide. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 93: 475–480. doi: 10.1002/app.20467
- Issue online: 15 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2003
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50173017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!