Morphology of polyimide fibers derived from 3,3′,4,4′-biphenyltetracarboxylic dianhydride and 4,4′-oxydianiline
Article first published online: 22 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 93, Issue 2, pages 669–675, 15 July 2004
How to Cite
Zhang, Q.-H., Dai, M., Ding, M.-X., Chen, D.-J. and Gao, L.-X. (2004), Morphology of polyimide fibers derived from 3,3′,4,4′-biphenyltetracarboxylic dianhydride and 4,4′-oxydianiline. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 93: 669–675. doi: 10.1002/app.20514
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2003
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50103002
- Rising Star Plan of Science and Technology Committee of Shanghai. Grant Number: 01QE14006
- Center of Electron Microscopes, Donghua University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!