Effect of mixed solvent consisting of water and organic solvent on photografting of glycidyl methacrylate on polyethylene film
Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 93, Issue 2, pages 994–1000, 15 July 2004
How to Cite
Irwan, G. S., Kuroda, S.-i., Kubota, H. and Kondo, T. (2004), Effect of mixed solvent consisting of water and organic solvent on photografting of glycidyl methacrylate on polyethylene film. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 93: 994–1000. doi: 10.1002/app.20562
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!