This is the 107th article in a series entitled “Water-Soluble Polymers.”
pH-responsive polyzwitterions: A comparative study of acrylamide-based polyampholyte terpolymers and polybetaine copolymers†
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 24–39, 15 September 2004
How to Cite
Fevola, M. J., Bridges, J. K., Kellum, M. G., Hester, R. D. and McCormick, C. L. (2004), pH-responsive polyzwitterions: A comparative study of acrylamide-based polyampholyte terpolymers and polybetaine copolymers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 94: 24–39. doi: 10.1002/app.20700
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2003
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FC26-01BC15317
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!