Improved mechanical properties of shape-memory polyurethane block copolymers through the control of the soft-segment arrangement
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 93, Issue 5, pages 2410–2415, 5 September 2004
How to Cite
Cho, J. W., Jung, Y. C., Chung, Y.-C. and Chun, B. C. (2004), Improved mechanical properties of shape-memory polyurethane block copolymers through the control of the soft-segment arrangement. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 93: 2410–2415. doi: 10.1002/app.20747
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2003
- Basic Research Program of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: R01-2002-000-00117-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!