A gradient structure formed in injection-molded polycarbonate in situ hybrid composites and its corresponding performances
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 625–634, 15 October 2004
How to Cite
Zhang, B., Zhang, J. and He, J. (2004), A gradient structure formed in injection-molded polycarbonate in situ hybrid composites and its corresponding performances. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 94: 625–634. doi: 10.1002/app.20847
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2003
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50073027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!