Shape memory effect of poly(ethylene terephthalate) and poly(ethylene glycol) copolymer cross-linked with glycerol and sulfoisophthalate group and its application to impact-absorbing composite material
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 308–316, 15 September 2004
How to Cite
Park, C., Yul Lee, J., Chul Chun, B., Chung, Y.-C., Whan Cho, J. and Gyoo Cho, B. (2004), Shape memory effect of poly(ethylene terephthalate) and poly(ethylene glycol) copolymer cross-linked with glycerol and sulfoisophthalate group and its application to impact-absorbing composite material. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 94: 308–316. doi: 10.1002/app.20903
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!