Thermal properties and rheological behavior of biodegradable aliphatic polycarbonate derived from carbon dioxide and propylene oxide
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 711–716, 15 October 2004
How to Cite
Li, X. H., Meng, Y. Z., Chen, G. Q. and Li, R. K. Y. (2004), Thermal properties and rheological behavior of biodegradable aliphatic polycarbonate derived from carbon dioxide and propylene oxide. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 94: 711–716. doi: 10.1002/app.20938
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2003
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 29734120
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 015007
- Key Strategic Project of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2-206B
- Key Strategic Project of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2002BA653C
- Cityu Project. Grant Number: 7001566
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!