Effects of the blend ratio and crosslinking systems on the curing behavior, morphology, and mechanical properties of styrene–butadiene rubber/poly(ethylene-co-vinyl acetate) blends
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 827–837, 15 October 2004
How to Cite
Radhakrishnan, C. K., Sujith, A., Unnikrishnan, G. and Thomas, S. (2004), Effects of the blend ratio and crosslinking systems on the curing behavior, morphology, and mechanical properties of styrene–butadiene rubber/poly(ethylene-co-vinyl acetate) blends. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 94: 827–837. doi: 10.1002/app.20939
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2003
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!