Water-dispersible conducting nanocomposites of binary polymer systems. I. Poly(N-vinylcarbazole)–polyaniline–Al2O3 nanocomposite system
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 803–811, 15 October 2004
How to Cite
Maity, A. and Biswas, M. (2004), Water-dispersible conducting nanocomposites of binary polymer systems. I. Poly(N-vinylcarbazole)–polyaniline–Al2O3 nanocomposite system. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 94: 803–811. doi: 10.1002/app.20944
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2004
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi, India. Grant Number: 80(0037)/EMRII
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!