Synthesis of molecularly imprinted microspheres for recognition of trans-aconitic acid
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 542–547, 15 October 2004
How to Cite
Jiang, Y. and Tong, A.-J. (2004), Synthesis of molecularly imprinted microspheres for recognition of trans-aconitic acid. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 94: 542–547. doi: 10.1002/app.20954
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!