Investigation of the viscoelastic and transport properties of interfacially polymerized barrier layers using pendant drop mechanical analysis
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 558–568, 15 October 2004
How to Cite
Khare, V. P., Greenberg, A. R. and Krantz, W. B. (2004), Investigation of the viscoelastic and transport properties of interfacially polymerized barrier layers using pendant drop mechanical analysis. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 94: 558–568. doi: 10.1002/app.20964
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2004
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Industry / University Cooperative Research Center for Membrane Applied Science and Technology, University of Colorado. Grant Number: EEC-0120725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!