Melt index modeling with support vector machines, partial least squares, and artificial neural networks
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 95, Issue 4, pages 967–974, 15 February 2005
How to Cite
Han, I.-S., Han, C. and Chung, C.-B. (2005), Melt index modeling with support vector machines, partial least squares, and artificial neural networks. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 95: 967–974. doi: 10.1002/app.20979
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2003
- Brain Korea 21
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: R01-2003-000-10697-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!