Synthesis and properties of side-chain liquid-crystalline polysiloxanes containing hemiphasmidic mesogens
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 95, Issue 4, pages 946–952, 15 February 2005
How to Cite
Yao, D.-s., Zhang, B.-Y., Sun, Q.-J. and Zhang, L.-F. (2005), Synthesis and properties of side-chain liquid-crystalline polysiloxanes containing hemiphasmidic mesogens. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 95: 946–952. doi: 10.1002/app.21150
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2004
- National Natural Science Fundamental Committee of China
- National Basic Research Priorities Programme of China. Grant Number: 973
- Science and Technology Research Major Project of Ministry of Education of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!