Interfacially polymerized nanofiltration membranes: Atomic force microscopy and salt rejection studies
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 605–612, 5 May 2005
How to Cite
Mohammad, A. W., Hilal, N. and Abu Seman, M. N. (2005), Interfacially polymerized nanofiltration membranes: Atomic force microscopy and salt rejection studies. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 96: 605–612. doi: 10.1002/app.21157
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2004
- Malaysian Ministry of Science, Technology & Environment. Grant Number: IRPA 09-02-02-0067
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!