Flow-induced crystallization in the injection molding of polymers: A thermodynamic approach
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 95, Issue 3, pages 502–523, 5 February 2005
How to Cite
Kim, K. H., Isayev, A. I. and Kwon, K. (2005), Flow-induced crystallization in the injection molding of polymers: A thermodynamic approach. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 95: 502–523. doi: 10.1002/app.21228
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!