Toughening of polycarbonate: Effect of particle size and rubber phase contents of the core-shell impact modifier
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 95, Issue 3, pages 748–755, 5 February 2005
How to Cite
Cho, K., Yang, J., Yoon, S., Hwang, M. and Nair, S. V. (2005), Toughening of polycarbonate: Effect of particle size and rubber phase contents of the core-shell impact modifier. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 95: 748–755. doi: 10.1002/app.21252
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2004
- Ministry of Science and Technology of Korea (National Research Laboratory Program)
- Ministry of Education of Korea. Grant Number: BK 21 Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!