Bioengineering functional copolymers: V. Synthesis, LCST, and thermal behavior of poly(N-isopropyl acrylamide-co-p-vinylphenylboronic acid)
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 95, Issue 3, pages 573–582, 5 February 2005
How to Cite
Çimen, E. K., Rzaev, Z. M. O. and Pişkin, E. (2005), Bioengineering functional copolymers: V. Synthesis, LCST, and thermal behavior of poly(N-isopropyl acrylamide-co-p-vinylphenylboronic acid). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 95: 573–582. doi: 10.1002/app.21260
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2003
- Turkish National Scientific and Technical Research Council (TÜBİTAK). Grant Number: TBAG-2386
- Turkish Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!