Effects of molecular weight and arm number on properties of star-shape styrene–butadiene–styrene triblock copolymer
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 95, Issue 4, pages 832–840, 15 February 2005
How to Cite
Xiong, X., Zhang, L., Ma, Z. and Li, Y. (2005), Effects of molecular weight and arm number on properties of star-shape styrene–butadiene–styrene triblock copolymer. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 95: 832–840. doi: 10.1002/app.21267
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2004
- Research Institute of Beijing Yanshan Petrochemical Corp.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!