High modulus/tenacity filaments from blends of different molecular weights of polypropylene
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 1021–1028, 15 May 2005
How to Cite
Chatterjee, A. and Deopura, B. L. (2005), High modulus/tenacity filaments from blends of different molecular weights of polypropylene. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 96: 1021–1028. doi: 10.1002/app.21313
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!