Influence of tension on the oxidative stabilization process of polyacrylonitrile fibers
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 1029–1034, 15 May 2005
How to Cite
Wu, G., Lu, C., Ling, L., Hao, A. and He, F. (2005), Influence of tension on the oxidative stabilization process of polyacrylonitrile fibers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 96: 1029–1034. doi: 10.1002/app.21388
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2004
- Creative Item of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KGCX2-SW-204
- Youth Foundation of Shanxi Province. Grant Number: 20021013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!