Average mixing torque, tensile and impact properties, and thermal stability of poly(vinyl chloride)/sawdust composites with different silane coupling agents
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 213–221, 5 April 2005
How to Cite
Sombatsompop, N. and Chaochanchaikul, K. (2005), Average mixing torque, tensile and impact properties, and thermal stability of poly(vinyl chloride)/sawdust composites with different silane coupling agents. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 96: 213–221. doi: 10.1002/app.21422
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2004
- Thailand Research Fund. Grant Number: RDG4650014
- V. P. Plastics Products (1993) Co., Ltd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!