Water-soluble amine and imine polymers with the ability to bind metal ions in conjunction with membrane filtration
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 222–231, 5 April 2005
How to Cite
Rivas, B. L., Pooley, S. A., Pereira, E. D., Cid, R., Luna, M., Jara, M. A. and Geckeler, K. E. (2005), Water-soluble amine and imine polymers with the ability to bind metal ions in conjunction with membrane filtration. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 96: 222–231. doi: 10.1002/app.21425
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2004
- National Fund for the Development of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 1030669
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!