Shielding-effectiveness modeling of carbon-fiber/nylon-6,6 composites
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 62–69, 5 April 2005
How to Cite
Janda, N. B., Keith, J. M., King, J. A., Perger, W. F. and Oxby, T. J. (2005), Shielding-effectiveness modeling of carbon-fiber/nylon-6,6 composites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 96: 62–69. doi: 10.1002/app.21426
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2004
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMI-9973278
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!