Evaluation of the diethylene glycol bis(allyl carbonate)/acrylic acid copolymer behavior by solid-state 13C-NMR
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 740–745, 5 May 2005
How to Cite
da Silva, E. P., Tavares, M. I. B., Fraga, L. A. and Kaplan, M. A. C. (2005), Evaluation of the diethylene glycol bis(allyl carbonate)/acrylic acid copolymer behavior by solid-state 13C-NMR. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 96: 740–745. doi: 10.1002/app.21479
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!