Sharkskin mechanism of high-impact polystyrene (HIPS) and rheological behavior of HIPS/TiO2 composites
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 802–807, 5 May 2005
How to Cite
Wang, X., Wang, Z. and Wu, Q. (2005), Sharkskin mechanism of high-impact polystyrene (HIPS) and rheological behavior of HIPS/TiO2 composites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 96: 802–807. doi: 10.1002/app.21517
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2004
- Chinese National Foundation of Natural Science. Grant Number: 50273016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!