Synthesis and properties of ultraviolet/moisture dual-curable polysiloxane acrylates
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 846–853, 5 May 2005
How to Cite
Qi, Y., Meng, X., Yang, J., Zeng, Z. and Chen, Y. (2005), Synthesis and properties of ultraviolet/moisture dual-curable polysiloxane acrylates. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 96: 846–853. doi: 10.1002/app.21521
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2004
- Guangdong Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: 2001-367
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!