Synthesis and characteristics of a semi-interpenetrating polymer network based on chitosan/polyaniline under different pH conditions
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 867–873, 5 May 2005
How to Cite
Kim, S. J., Shin, S. R., Spinks, G. M., Kim, I. Y. and Kim, S. I. (2005), Synthesis and characteristics of a semi-interpenetrating polymer network based on chitosan/polyaniline under different pH conditions. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 96: 867–873. doi: 10.1002/app.21524
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2004
- “Development of the Core Technology of Medical Devices for the Elderly,” Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST), Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!