Morphology of membranes formed by the isothermal precipitation of polyamide solutions from water/formic acid systems
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 944–960, 5 May 2005
How to Cite
Shih, C.-H., Gryte, C. C. and Cheng, L.-P. (2005), Morphology of membranes formed by the isothermal precipitation of polyamide solutions from water/formic acid systems. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 96: 944–960. doi: 10.1002/app.21545
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2004
- National Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 89-2216-E-032-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!