Prevention of surgical adhesions with barriers of carboxymethylcellulose and poly(ethylene glycol) hydrogels synthesized by irradiation
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 1138–1145, 15 May 2005
How to Cite
Lee, J.-H., Nho, Y.-C., Lim, Y.-M. and Son, T.-I. (2005), Prevention of surgical adhesions with barriers of carboxymethylcellulose and poly(ethylene glycol) hydrogels synthesized by irradiation. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 96: 1138–1145. doi: 10.1002/app.21558
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!