Miscibility and fracture toughness of thermoplastic polyurethane/poly(vinyl chloride)/nitrile rubber ternary blends with special reference to the blend composition
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 97, Issue 5, pages 1763–1770, 5 September 2005
How to Cite
Manoj, N. R., Sivaraman, P., Praveen, S., Raut, R. D., Chandrasekhar, L. and Chakraborty, B. C. (2005), Miscibility and fracture toughness of thermoplastic polyurethane/poly(vinyl chloride)/nitrile rubber ternary blends with special reference to the blend composition. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 97: 1763–1770. doi: 10.1002/app.21562
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!