Improvement of the water selectivity of ULTEM poly(ether imide) pervaporation films by an allylamine-plasma-polymerized layer
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 97, Issue 5, pages 2088–2096, 5 September 2005
How to Cite
Kaba, M., Raklaoui, N., Guimon, M.-F. and Mas, A. (2005), Improvement of the water selectivity of ULTEM poly(ether imide) pervaporation films by an allylamine-plasma-polymerized layer. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 97: 2088–2096. doi: 10.1002/app.21684
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!