Experimental approach to mechanical property variability through a high-density polyethylene gas pipe wall
Article first published online: 22 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 272–281, 5 July 2005
How to Cite
Kiass, N., Khelif, R., Boulanouar, L. and Chaoui, K. (2005), Experimental approach to mechanical property variability through a high-density polyethylene gas pipe wall. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 97: 272–281. doi: 10.1002/app.21713
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2004
- Sonatrach Oil Co.. Grant Number: D6001 Z
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!