Grafting of multifunctional groups onto the surface of high-strength polyethylene fibers and the interface of their composites
Article first published online: 26 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 97, Issue 2, pages 449–454, 15 July 2005
How to Cite
Teng, C. and Yu, M. (2005), Grafting of multifunctional groups onto the surface of high-strength polyethylene fibers and the interface of their composites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 97: 449–454. doi: 10.1002/app.21715
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!