Preparation of titanium dioxide/poly(methyl methacrylate-co-n-butyl acrylate-co-methacrylic acid) hybrid composite particles via emulsion polymerization
Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 72–79, 5 July 2005
How to Cite
Yu, D.-G., An, J. H., Bae, J. Y., Ahn, S. D., Kang, S.-Y. and Suh, K. S. (2005), Preparation of titanium dioxide/poly(methyl methacrylate-co-n-butyl acrylate-co-methacrylic acid) hybrid composite particles via emulsion polymerization. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 97: 72–79. doi: 10.1002/app.21733
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2004
- Korea Ministry of Information and Communications
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!