Removal of 1,2-dichloroethane from aqueous solutions with novel composite polydimethylsiloxane pervaporation membranes
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 98, Issue 4, pages 1477–1491, 15 November 2005
How to Cite
Liang, L., Dickson, J. M., Zhu, Z., Jiang, J. and Brook, M. A. (2005), Removal of 1,2-dichloroethane from aqueous solutions with novel composite polydimethylsiloxane pervaporation membranes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 98: 1477–1491. doi: 10.1002/app.21752
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2003
- Ministry of Economic Development and Trade (Ontario, Canada)
- National Science and Technology Board of Singapore
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!