Chain structure and mechanical properties of polyethylene/polypropylene/poly(ethylene-co-propylene)in-reactor alloys synthesized with a spherical Ziegler–Natta catalyst by gas-phase polymerization
Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 97, Issue 2, pages 640–647, 15 July 2005
How to Cite
Fu, Z., Xu, J., Zhang, Y. and Fan, Z. (2005), Chain structure and mechanical properties of polyethylene/polypropylene/poly(ethylene-co-propylene)in-reactor alloys synthesized with a spherical Ziegler–Natta catalyst by gas-phase polymerization. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 97: 640–647. doi: 10.1002/app.21805
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2004
- Special Funds for Major State Basic Research Projects. Grant Number: G1999064803
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20274037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!