Influence of the dilute-solution properties of cellulose acetate in solvent mixtures on the morphology and pervaporation performance of their membranes
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 97, Issue 5, pages 1891–1898, 5 September 2005
How to Cite
Qian, J. W., An, Q. F., Wang, L. N., Zhang, L. and Shen, L. (2005), Influence of the dilute-solution properties of cellulose acetate in solvent mixtures on the morphology and pervaporation performance of their membranes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 97: 1891–1898. doi: 10.1002/app.21923
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2004
- National Nature Science Foundation of China (NNSFC). Grant Number: 20376068
- Major State Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 9732003C8615700
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!