Preparation and characterization of pH- and temperature-responsive semi–interpenetrating polymer network hydrogels based on linear sodium alginate and crosslinked poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 97, Issue 5, pages 1931–1940, 5 September 2005
How to Cite
Zhang, G. Q., Zha, L. S., Zhou, M. H., Ma, J. H. and Liang, B. R. (2005), Preparation and characterization of pH- and temperature-responsive semi–interpenetrating polymer network hydrogels based on linear sodium alginate and crosslinked poly(N-isopropylacrylamide). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 97: 1931–1940. doi: 10.1002/app.21957
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2004
- Doctorate Innovation Foundation of Dong Hua University, China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!